The Financial Accounting Standards Board has appointed David Trainer, chief executive of independent research and stock analysis provider New Constructs, to a four-year term on its Investors Technical Advisory Committee, which aims to provide investor perspectives on FASB initiatives and identifies important accounting and reporting issues.
Trainer says his appointment reflects growing interest in analysis of footnotes from financial statements.
Other new members appointed to the committee inclu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit