The Consolidated Tape Association (CTA) and Unlisted Trading Privileges (UTP) Plan, which collectively oversee the collection and distribution of consolidated tapes of quote and trade data for US equity markets, have both voted to adopt new fees for the Tape A, B and C feeds of data on New York Stock Exchange-listed stocks, securities listed on NYSE Arca, NYSE MKT and other regional exchanges, and Nasdaq-listed securities, respectively.
On April 1, a 14-tier fee structure for Tape A data will be
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit