Atlanta, GA-based analytics provider Lucena Research is wrapping up beta testing of two new modules for its QuantDesk decision support platform, covering event studies and back-testing, which will help users gauge the impact of events on stock prices and enable them to test their assumptions.
The new Event Analyzer and Back Tester modules will go live in late April, after completing a testing period with early adopter hedge fund managers and registered investment advisors, says John Coulter, exe
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership