Dax Rodriguez, former president of options data and analytics provider Livevol, has joined San Francisco-based proprietary trading firm Cutler Group as partnership manager, responsible for sales, marketing and enlisting partners for its Joint Back Office clearing agreement, which also includes the provision of proprietary and vendor data and analytics to partners.
Before joining Livevol in 2010, Rodriguez held various business development roles with Ballista Securities, the US Futures Exchange a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act