Online brokerage platform TradeMonster has begun distributing price data from New York-based over-the-counter equities market operator OTC Markets Group to its active stock and options trading clients.
TradeMonster is subscribing to OTC Markets' Level 1+ datafeed, which provides real-time best bid and offer plus order size data for its OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink marketplaces, and real-time trade data from its OTC Link alternative trading system.
The agreement follows a series of redistribution deals recently signed by OTC Markets, including with Wolverine Execution Services, SNL Financial and SIX Financial Information (IMD, March 25, 2013).
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp