Mentem Partners, a startup data consultancy based on the US West Coast, has hired Trish Malone Keane as senior consultant, responsible for consulting projects and for sales of Screen Group's InfoMatch data inventory and usage monitoring tool, for which Mentem acts as West Coast sales and support representatives.
Keane was most recently sourcing and vendor relations manager at BlackRock and Barclays Global Investors, prior to which she was an account executive at Thomson Financial, and previously
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit