NYSE Technologies, the data and trading infrastructure arm of NYSE Euronext, is preparing to launch its own wireless market data network for ultra-low-latency transmission of data between clients and marketplaces in London, and between NYSE Euronext’s Basildon Liquidity Center co-location facility outside London and Frankfurt, home to Deutsche Börse’s cash and futures markets.
The network, which will go live later this year, will utilize a combination of microwave and millimeter-wave connectivit
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse