San Francisco-based derivatives analytics provider Livevol has launched a market surveillance tool for equity options traders, dubbed LV-Argus, comprising a real-time historical database that allows users to query market information and set up alerts to scan its database of quote and trade data and identify unusual trading patterns, changes in open interest, locked and crossed markets, obvious error trades and market sentiment of order flow.
The system also provides transaction cost analysis, implied volatilities, Greeks and price data around every trade in the listed options market.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent