Dave Lubnik has joined fundamental data analysis provider YCharts as director of sales, responsible primarily for selling the vendor's Platinum-level YCharts Pro platform to institutional clients.
Lubnik, who is based in Chicago and reports to YCharts chief executive Shawn Carpenter, was most recently a private wealth advisor at Goldman Sachs, prior to which he was an institutional sales executive at FactSet Research Systems.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp Coric