UK-based latency monitoring technology provider TS-Associates has released version 5 of its Correlix latency monitoring platform, which TS-A acquired last year for an undisclosed sum (IMD, July 30, 2012).
The release features increased performance for quicker issue identification and resolution, a faster interface delivering faster metrics queries, while adding rules-based calculations of risk and exposure, a centralized, end-of-day reporting module, and two new APIs -- for developing custom applications around the system, and for programmatic extraction of data from the Correlix platform.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II