Woburn, Mass.-based Redline Trading Solutions, a provider of low-latency ticker plant and execution gateway technologies, has moved its New York City office from Liberty Plaza to a larger space in 55 Broad Street, to accommodate planned new hires in sales and field engineering, in response to recent client wins, officials say.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit