The Princeton, NJ-based MIAX Options Exchange has begun charging distribution fees for its Top of Market direct feed that provides best bid and offer prices with aggregate size and last sale information from MIAX's marketplace.
The fees, which took effect on April 1, are $1,000 per month for internal distributors that subscribe to the data for their internal use, and $5,000 per month for external distributors that redistribute the data to clients outside their own organization -- though MIAX will charge first-month fees on a pro rata basis, based on how many trading days have already elapsed in the month that a distributor subscribes.
The ToM feed, which is identical to the data supplied to the Options Price Reporting Authority, also includes opening imbalance condition information, opening routing information, expanded quote range data, post-halt data, and Liquidity Refresh condition information.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming