EOX Holdings, the data subsidiary of Houston- and New York-based over-the-counter energy derivatives broker OTC Global Holdings, recently named former SunGard exec Leslie Barbagallo chief operating officer, with responsibility for expanding the availability of the firm's market data through its EOXLive trading platform.
Barbagallo most recently set up POM Data, Trading and Risk, a New York-based consultancy, prior to which she was COO of SunGard's energy and commodities business, where she also
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse