Tick42, a London-based provider of component-based market data platform toolkits, is developing a monitoring system to track and report the quality of datafeeds being captured by clients’ applications, to help operations teams ensure their market data infrastructures are functioning properly.
The Tick42 Feed Monitor combines components of the vendor’s existing Real-Time Toolkit (RTT) for market data access, its Metrics application monitoring system, and its Configuration Manager centralized mana
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act