S&P Capital IQ has launched a new consolidated feed of real-time normalized data from exchanges worldwide, to support less latency-sensitive activities, such as risk management, or active traders requiring real-time exchange data.
The consolidated feed was released at the end of March, and is currently accessible from S&P Capital IQ’s points of presence in Equinix’s NY4 facility in Secaucus and Interxion’s London datacenter, with access from its Hong Kong PoP scheduled to go live in the third qu
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit