Austin, Texas-based real-time systems monitoring software vendor FSMLabs and Sunnyvale, Calif.-based high-performance computing solutions provider Colfax will this week begin development of a TimeKeeper GrandMaster Clock appliance, to provide commodity hardware-based time synchronization and distribution to high-frequency traders and other time-sensitive applications.
FSMLabs and Colfax have been working together for the past couple of months to port FSMLabs’ TimeKeeper server clock synchronizat
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank