UK-based real-time systems and latency monitoring vendor ITRS will this week launch a new web-based interface for its Geneos monitoring platform, to allow operations staff and business users to access metrics captured by the platform in a customizable display via web browser from anywhere with internet connectivity.
Users can access the web interface through individual logins, and can customize the way it displays application metrics to be most relevant to them, drawing from the same real-time a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act