Quincy Data, a provider of low-latency normalized data to co-location centers via microwave connectivity, has selected Paris-based hardware-accelerated data capture and network technology provider Enyx's FPGA solution for handling datafeeds from CME Group, to enable Quincy to provide its clients with lower-latency market data from CME to co-location sites in New Jersey.
Enyx's CME-certified FPGA market data service provides wire-to-software latency of less than 1.5 microseconds which includes decoding, filtering and normalization of data.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit