Bloomberg this week released an updated version of its Bloomberg Anywhere app for Apple iPad -- which allows Bloomberg Professional terminal subscribers to access the content of their Bloomberg desktop on their iPad tablet -- featuring improved navigation, better capabilities for viewing data offline, and new content, charting and messaging features.
In a posting on Bloomberg's blog, John Waanders, head of Bloomberg Anywhere Mobile, says the improved customization and navigation will enable user
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit