S&P Capital IQ will next week launch a new suite of credit analytics for assessing the creditworthiness of potential investments and counterparties into its core S&P Capital IQ platform, to enable investment banks, asset managers, capital markets advisors, corporate entities and credit insurers to detect, analyze and investigate changes to credit risk via a single platform.
The S&P Capital IQ platform will now include a Credit Health Panel module, where users can view the relative credit strengt
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit