AlgoFast, a Chicago-based startup provider of software for creating event-based algorithmic trading strategies against news and economic indicators, has allied with Denver, Colo.-based data, analytics and trading technology provider CQG's Continuum business to provide AlgoFast with integrated real-time market data from CQG's datafeed and trade execution capabilities using CQG's network of co-located Hosted Exchange Gateways.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse