New York-based tick database and complex event processing engine OneMarketData has hired Jeffrey Banker as senior vice president of market development, responsible for developing the vendor's professional services business, identifying and bringing to market potential new products, and for growing its existing product line.
Banker was most recently managing director at Farmlink, a provider of agricultural yield and supply data for commodities and financial traders, prior to which he was executive vice president of real-time market data and trading solutions at Interactive Data, which includes the vendor's 7Ticks infrastructure and eSignal terminals divisions. Before joining Interactive Data, where he spent eight years,
Banker was managing director of Gomez Networks, and served as senior vice president of product management for Fidelity Investments' institutional brokerage group.
In his new role, he reports to OneMarketData chief executive Leonid Frants.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming