Chronos Research, the technology company founded in 2010 to provide high-performance, low-latency data and trading solutions to high-frequency traders, has mothballed its HFT products in favor of focusing on a mobile app focused on providing crowdsourced market insight to retail investors, officials say.
The new app, dubbed Robinhood, provides an intelligent stock search system that recommends stocks based on an individual’s existing watchlist and their location—since research shows that investo
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won