Czech Republic-based web portal Patria Direct, a trading portal for European investors, has deployed SIX Financial Information's MDF Market Data Feed as its primary source of real-time data, including pricing data, derived and calculated data, intraday prices, historical data series and news, replacing the broker's un-named previous supplier.
Officials say the move will expand SIX's footprint in Central and Eastern Europe, while enabling Patria Direct to expand and develop its platform with SIX's global market data.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse