Users of business and financial news provider TheStreet.com can now access Austin, Texas-based 9W Search's financial search engine to support investment decisions about companies, by clicking-through from a company's stock page on TheStreet to detailed data and analysis of that company's financial reports on 9W's site, enabling users to slice and dice company data -- which 9W tags using XBRL to easily correlate and compare the same fields from different reports -- without needing to wade through entire financial reports.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse