Dun & Bradstreet has released a suite of four predictive analytics tools for evaluating the creditworthiness and risk of clients.
The tools include a Viability Rating, which assesses the probability of whether a company will go out of business in the next 12 months, based on a viability score, portfolio comparison, data depth indicator and company profile; Total Loss Predictor, an updated version of its Commercial Credit Score, which identifies new clients at risk of defaulting on their first pa
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse