Benchmark data provider Rate Validation Services has launched its Qualitative Evidential Data (QED) benchmark valuation service for non-centrally-cleared over-the-counter assets and interest-rate benchmarks such as Libor and Euribor.
The service -- the underlying Rate Processing Engine for which was developed using Ab Initio software to handle millions of transactions per second -- captures and processes data in near-real time, then sends resulting benchmark rates to contributing banks in their
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act