Industry observers say the revelation that Bloomberg journalists were able to access information on Bloomberg Professional terminal users’ activity could result in clients demanding stricter service contracts that include specific privacy clauses to prevent unwanted monitoring of their activity, but warn against knee-jerk over-reactions that could damage vendors’ ability to develop and support their products.
Both Bloomberg chief executive Dan Doctoroff and editor-in-chief Matthew Winkler were f
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank