S&P Capital IQ's Real-Time Solutions business (formerly QuantHouse) has extended its QuantLink global data and trading infrastructure to Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing, to offer co-location in the exchange's datacenter for local firms, and an optimized datafeed and order-routing capabilities for international clients wanting low-latency access to data and execution on HKEx.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling