Though the economic outlook is improving for US banks, their market data budgets are still under pressure, forcing firms to continue strict cost management initiatives, and to consider novel approaches to mitigate fee increases, such as signing longer-term agreements and moving to on-demand delivery options, according to a panel of end-user data execs at the North American Financial Information Summit.
Riding the current positive sentiment, Steve Listhaus, head of market data services at Wells F
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming