Ukraine-based trading platform provider PFSoft has begun sourcing content from market data and low-latency ticker plant provider Activ Financial, to provide bank, broker and exchange clients of PFSoft’s Protrader multi-asset, broker-neutral trading platform with access to Activ’s European equities, options and futures data.
PFSoft made Activ’s real-time and delayed European datafeeds available via Protrader in the past two months, allowing financial firms that already use the desktop, web or mob
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit