Italian fixed income connectivity and trading software provider SoftSolutions has integrated UK-based data technology provider MDX Technology's spreadsheet plug-in into its recently launched NexRates European government, credit and high yield bond trading platform, to enable users to capture and distribute real-time data via Microsoft Excel to perform more granular analysis of the markets.
SoftSolutions integrated MDX's Excel add-in after an investment bank client requested a plug-in that would
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II