Chicago-based data provider Barchart has released a suite of free data widgets, including equities, commodities and foreign exchange data and charts, allowing anyone -- especially those operating portals targeted at financial, and commodities-focused clients, as well as media -- to create customized data displays within their portal by using widgets and a widget builder from Barchart's website.
The widgets include individual quotes and charts, quoteboards, leader boards, sector comparison heatma
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming