Over-the-counter pricing and risk management software provider SuperDerivatives has incorporated SIX Financial Information's MDF real-time consolidated feed of pricing, derived and calculated data, intraday and historical time-series from trading venues and institutional contributors into its cloud-based DGX market data terminal platform, which it launched in December last year (IMD, Dec. 12, 2012).
The addition of MDF will enable DGX's 23,000 users to access a broader range of pricing information across multiple asset classes and products, officials say.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won