Investment management, trading and investment services firm State Street is preparing to launch an Information Solutions business line next year that will provide data and analytics to institutional investors and asset owners as part of its newly created Global Exchange suite of services.
Global Exchange comprises five lines of business that will each pull together existing assets from within State Street, and augment them with additional tools and content to provide a broader offering to client
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit