Swedish time-series data and analytics vendor Macrobond Financial is readying version 1.10 of its Macrobond Application data workstation, which features enhanced tools to support historical data analysis by research staff and analysts in financial institutions.
The new release, which will go live before the end of this month, was developed in response to client demand for the ability to perform secondary analysis on the results of previous time series-based calculations carried out in the Macrob
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming