Derivatives pricing, data and risk management software provider SuperDerivatives has begun providing Nasdaq OMX's London-based NLX derivatives market with independent settlement prices for illiquid interest rate derivatives traded on the exchange, based on actual trades executed on NLX and equivalent trades in the over-the-counter markets.
The vendor began providing daily settlement prices for the full range of NLX's short-term interest rate and long-term interest rate euro- and pounds sterling-
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers