Colt-owned trading and data infrastructure provider MarketPrizm has hired Andy Slade as business development director for Asia Pacific (excluding Japan) to support business growth in the region.
Slade joined MarketPrizm as a managing director for the Asia-Pacific region in 2010, prior to which he served as managing director covering Australia and New Zealand at India-based software and information services provider Dion Global Solutions, and also served as global professional services director a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act