Datacenter provider Equinix is increasing the amount of space available on the rooftops of a number of its buildings in the UK and North America for equipment to support wireless radio frequency data transmission, to cater to high-frequency traders, trading firms and service providers looking to build low-latency microwave connectivity to and from its sites.
Equinix is currently building a new standalone microwave data tower at its LD4 co-location facility in Slough, outside central London, whic
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit