Canadian exchange group CNSX Markets has established a point of presence in datacenter provider Equinix's TR1 facility in Toronto to meet demand from customers already located in the datacenter for connectivity to market data and trading capabilities on the group's two markets -- the Canadian National Stock Exchange, which lists Canadian public companies, and Pure Trading, an alternative trading system for securities listed markets operated by Canadian exchange TMX Group.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech