The Johannesburg Stock Exchange has rolled out its Nova market data usage reporting portal, which allows clients to view the data services their firm subscribes to, compare current and historical usage statistics, and report usage directly to the exchange (IMD, April 18, 2013).
The first rollout phase will cover all JSE market data except indexes, which will be added in future releases.
Officials say that automating reporting via the portal will reduce administration and complexity, while allowing the exchange to grow its data products without negatively impacting service.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit