Market data industry participants predict a slight growth in spend on market data and news this year, with most expecting to see risk management functions account for the highest increase, while risk analysis tools, real-time commodities data and valuations will drive growth through to 2014, according to new research from Burton-Taylor International Consulting.
The research, which surveyed 80 executives—including 15 consumers of market data, 42 vendors, 12 market data consultants and 11 other un
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II