Catena Technologies, a Singapore-based architecture and design consultancy and services provider, will act as a deployment partner in the Asia-Pacific region for open-source analytics and risk management software provider OpenGamma, under a deal agreed between the two vendors.
Catena currently provides consulting and support services for financial firms deploying technology in Asia-Pacific, and also sells its proprietary Market Data Streamer for Solace appliance, which distributes real-time, del
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit