Rob Garfield, former head of market data at the New York Mercantile Exchange, joined Thomson Reuters in May as global head of marketing for the vendor's equities and transactions business.
Garfield previously spent a seven-year stint at Reuters between 1995 and 2002 as global head of energy, after which he joined commodities news, analysis and data publisher Energy Intelligence as executive vice president, then became vice president of market data at NYMEX.
Most recently, Garfield was senior vic
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent