Russian brokerage and direct market access trading provider Otkritie Capital is planning to set up trading presences in the co-location facilities of US exchanges over the coming months to provide high-frequency trading clients with low-latency connectivity to foreign exchange platforms and US equity markets.
Officials say the move will contribute to the broker’s plans to expand its presence in asset classes beyond equities, such as FX, fixed income and listed and over-the-counter derivatives, e
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming