OliveTree Financial Group, a London-based provider of execution advisory services and decision support tools and analytics, has begun sourcing securities lending data from SunGard's Astec Analytics business -- which provides current and historical lending data on more than 33,000 stocks and bonds globally -- to complement the short interest indicator in its OTAS analytics platform, which analyzes multiple data points to provide trading indicators and additional information to help them time trading decisions correctly, such as liquidity risk and cost-of-carry information.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent