Nasdaq OMX has hired David Krein as managing director of Nasdaq Global Indexes, to lead the exchange's index research team, reporting to Magdalena Hartman, vice president of index and product development at the exchange.
Krein was most recently senior director of product development and analytics at S&P Dow Jones Indices, where he spent four years, having previously served as head trader and structure at Twenty-First Securities Corp.
The exchange also recently hired Chad Morgan to its index team
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit