TMX Atrium, the network subsidiary of Canadian exchange group TMX, has established six new "mini" points of presence (PoPs) within datacenters in London and Paris, to provide clients already located in the facilities with access to Atrium's community of market data providers, technology vendors and financial services professionals.
In the past month, the network provider has acquired rackspace in SunGard Availability Services' London Technology Center in Heathrow outside London -- which London-b
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech