The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) is currently in the test phase of connecting a number of market data vendors to its ASX 24 ITCH feed of futures and options data, to enable end-users connecting to ASX via vendor terminals and trading screens to access full market depth data from its ASX 24 derivatives market.
A large unnamed global data vendor and five global futures data providers began the process of connecting to the ASX 24 feed in May, after an initial rollout to trading members in M
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse