UK-based technology and market data consultancy Ballintrae has released the second version of its Ballintrae Exchange Rules and Regulations Database (BERRD), which provides a repository of exchanges' market data policies, with validated summaries of those policies, to enable banks, asset managers and other institutional investment firms to manage their exchange contracts.
The new version of the database includes an array of upgrades, including the ability to access the database via tablet and sm
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming